The Worlds of Neva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey- God of Ice and Commander of the WereArmy [Done]

2 posters

Go down

Grey- God of Ice and Commander of the WereArmy [Done] Empty Grey- God of Ice and Commander of the WereArmy [Done]

Post by Grey Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:39 pm

Insert Image Here
Grey:
Personal Info
Name:Grey Weretiger
Alias: Grey
Species:Anthropologist
Personality:  Grey is a mysterious tiger, being ruthless at times and caring at other times. Grey is often outgoing and strong willed. He is energetic and and loyal, always looking out for his squad.
Interests: Grey likes weapons, drawing and sports
Dislikes: Grey hates spiders, being mocked at ,and losing
Fears: Grey has a phobia of spiders, hates water and fire.

General Appearance
Height: 10 ft
Eyes:grey
Appearance: Grey looks like a white weretiger being bulky, often seeing wearing armor made of brass with the emblem of the Tiger god, Hu Wang. His hair is well groomed considering he lives in a cave. He wears a purple tunic beneath his armor and keeps his Giant sword he names   Aisubāsuto its hilt is made of of silver and his blade made of  Ice steel.
Aisubasuto:

Skills and Abilities
Strengths:Grey excels at the art of sword fighting and hand to hand combat and has strong mental strength
Weaknesses:His weaknesses are water and fire based attacks and being slow
Special Abilities: One of Grey's special abilities are the ability to change forms at will
Combat Style: Grey prefers to attack close range attacking the enemy with his Great sword and occasionally using long ranged attacks with his element of Ice
Elements:  Ice

Items (Optional, if you do not have it put N/A
Weapon name: Aisubasuto
Weapon description: Aisubāsuto( Ice Burst) its hilt is made of of silver and his blade made of unbreakable steel.It stands at 6 foot tall.
Weapon info: Ice burst: The sword when thrown into the earth creates a circle of razor sharp icicles that rise up from the earth.
Weapon history:  Aisubāsuto was given to Grey at the age of 15 given as a gift from his village. It was made of one of the rarest and strongest of steels. Aisubasuto means Ice burst in Japanese and it is said it came from the sky during a blizzard that almost destroyed Grey's village leaving behind a Great sword buried in a piece of Ice, said to only allow its owner to move it easily but the person not the owner of its sword trying to lift it will be unmovable stuck to the earth due to its gravitational pull. Aisubasuto was first used by the first ruler of   Kōri no tochi ( The land of ice) to fight against the demons that attacked their planet.

Armor name: N/A
Armor description: (Appearance)
Armor info: (Abilities)
Armor History: (make it more then four sentences)

Item: (Amulet, bracelet, mask, etc.) N/A
Item description: (Appearance)
Item info: (Abilities)
Item history: (make it more then four sentences)

Background
History:Grey was different from everybody from his village, he had a different fur color, different eyes and also he was taller than them. His village is located up in the mountains where he first learned of his element over ice. Grey was sitting on a cliff, meditating something that he would do, then opening his eyes he sees icicles of ice spiral around him but when he stopped concentrating they dropped, focusing again for the second time Grey moves his hands in a swaying position controlling the ice amazed at what he had done, until he got a headache from all the concentration . Grey practiced swordsmanship with his friends everyday using wooden swords they dreamed of joining the Were-army and help their universe fight off the demons that have invaded their universe. On the day before his birthday a blizzard had stirred up almost tearing apart the village Grey clinging on to his fur as tight as he can to protect him from the cold. After the harsh night, in the middle of of the village stood a Great sword buried deep into the stone. His friends challenged each other to see who would pull it out but no of them did. Then, It was Grey's turn, he closed his eyes and focused on the sword feeling the coldness of the blade. The stone around him shook, then in one swift motion pulled out the sword. Amazed at what he had done, at the same time a demon comes from sky coming straight for him. Grey still focused, balances his legs, spacing them out waiting for the demon to come. Then in one clean slice he slices it in half,blood spattering on his fur and around him. His friends amazed at what he had done congratulate him and a village elder comes from one of the huts and suggests that he join the Were-Army. The scout who was a Wereleopard came over to his village to take any person eligible for the Were-Army. Grey and his friends traveled to the War camp, taking them to a arena where he explained that ranks are decided by how well you fight against someone bigger than you. Grey's friends had gone first and got to the rank of officers, it was Grey's turn and he looked at his adversary who looked at Werefalcon but he couldn't tell. Getting his footing ready Grey prepares to fight the werefalcon. The werefalcon flew up in the air and started shooting arrows at him, Grey upon seeing that decides to use his element to form a shield that helped blocks most of the arrows. the werefalcon seeing Grey use his element, takes out his katana and dives at Grey. Grey not sure what to do decides to block it. Surprisingly the katana bounced off the blade and the hilt it its own owner in eye which disables the falcon causing him to fall unconscious. Grey the obvious winner goes to receive his rank which was commander. The reason they gave him the rank commander was because he used strategy, will and ingenuity to defeat his opponent.
RP Sample:
Grey smiled as the young trainee came toward him''you think you can beat me?'' he taunted at the young werewolf ,dodging out of the way of each of its attack. The young werewolf huffing from the attack''my turn now'' Grey charged at the werewolf swinging Aisubasuto in a straight arc''swordsmanship is about technique and finesse, not brute strength'' he said as he knocks over the werewolf's sword. Picking up the sword and giving it back to the Werewolf'' you see, you were tired before i even had the chance to attack, being fast, accurate, and effective now go, come back when you think you are ready'' Grey waved his over to the training building, looking at the young werewolf with a stern face.

Last edited by Maximus Grey on Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Grey
Grey

Back to top Go down

Grey- God of Ice and Commander of the WereArmy [Done] Empty Re: Grey- God of Ice and Commander of the WereArmy [Done]

Post by FrostBite Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:08 am

You are wanting to make a god character, well you are going to have to make your history a bit longer for that, explain how you got your elements and how you developed them, and also how did he become a commander of an army?

For your elements, like I said before involve them in your history, one is not simply bros a god and magically get his elemental capabilities or any capabilities like that, so be a little descriptive. It may sound like a lot but it really isn't, I've been a Admin and Mod on other sites before, so I know what I am talking about. Your history would be legitimate, but you just need to involve those things I said. Its best to be a little more detailed.

As for Weaknesses and strengths, don't just make the elements your weakness and strength, what about your physical/mental/spiritual bodies? What about things you miss like being too slow or too weak? Plus, I would suggest adding one more to the weak and strength, I though I set that before but I guess I did not.

Thats all I have for you.
FrostBite
FrostBite
Admin

https://worldsofneva.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Grey- God of Ice and Commander of the WereArmy [Done] Empty Re: Grey- God of Ice and Commander of the WereArmy [Done]

Post by FrostBite Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:31 pm

Accepted, if you need to edit, tell me what you wish to change and I will decide about it.
FrostBite
FrostBite
Admin

https://worldsofneva.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down